Juken New Zealand (JNL) is a New Zealand based manufacturer of advanced and innovative wood products. With over 20 years in the industry we have become an important economic and cultural contributor to the local Gisborne community.
We are currently seeking a motivated self-starter to join our local team. The successful applicant will provide comprehensive administration services to contribute to company performance and the smooth operation of forests. Reporting to the General Manager Forestry, this role is located at our East Coast Factory at 74 Macdonald Road.
The role includes:
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Executive administrative support
- Preparation of reports, accounts assistance, meeting minutes
- Preparation of accounts payable and management of accounts receivable
- Document management
- Administration of operational duties including log dispatch, truck coordination
- Have a minimum 3 years working in similar Office Administration role
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Be available to work full-time 40 hours per week
- Have high computer literacy in Office and Accounting software
- Have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration (desirable)
- Understanding of the forestry industry (desirable)
JNL offers a competitive salary and benefits including; subsidised medical insurance, superannuation and long service leave.
If you thrive on a challenge and enjoy working in an operational environment, please apply online today. Applications close 10am Thursday 12th December. If you have any questions please contact Jenny at People Plus Ltd on 027 551 5142.